[Rfu-station] Station contact details

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Jul 22 13:41:25 CDT 2008

Two points for your attention:

Thanks to Dan we once again have an rfu-emergency at lists.chambana.net
list. This will be used for communication among the station's
emergency contacts - those people who have committed to help with tech
or other issues as they arise. At present only Noel and myself are on
this list. If you are willing to be available to help with such
issues, please let me know and I'll add you to the list, as well as
putting your contact details in studio.

Second - as OJC will soon be moving, we may lose the ability to have
notification of mailbox messages (to the (217) 278 3933  x25 number)
forwarded to email. I check the mailbox occasionally but (217)
766-1480 (my personal cellphone) is the number to use with any urgent
or important messages.

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM