[Rfu-station] Pizza party / CD moving this Saturday

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu Mar 6 21:49:25 CST 2008

This Saturday at noon we're going to be meeting to move the remaining
CDs from the USPS crates in the production room, into cardboard boxes
and to other storage areas within the IMC.

I'm going to get pizza and snacks to make the work go quicker, so
please let me know if you'll be there, so I know how much to get. Of
course, you'll be welcome to stop by and help out anyhow.

Various volunteers have been moving the CDs bit by bit over the past
week, so hopefully we can get this task cleared out on Saturday -
though it will take a decent crowd to do so, so YOU are needed!

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM