[Rfu-station] Meeting agenda (from Matt)

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Mar 18 17:38:13 CDT 2008

I haven't quite figured out how to approve posting to this list, so
haven't been able to forward Matt's mail to this list. Here's the
mail he sent out earlier, though:

From: "Matthew Delgado" <medelgad at gmail.com>
Date: March 18, 2008 12:55:36 PM CDT
To: rfu at lists.chambana.net, rfu-station at ucimc.org
Subject: Agenda for General Meeting tonight (3/18) 8pm

Here's the agenda for our meeting tonight:

(1.) Introductions

(2.) Working Group Reports (and related items):
       (a) Membership and Training
       (b) Fundraising
            (i) Report on current finances
            (ii) Tower project
            (iii) Kids on Radio,  Everyone has Voice

(3.) Automation
       (a) Remote access
       (b) Steering group activity?

(4.) Tech
       (a) EAS printer update

(5.) Appointments:
      (a) Meeting facilitation/note-taking

Progress reports:
Andy Gunn (Prometheus) technical aspect/ costs
CDs and production room
Remote Access issue
Presentation by Bill Taylor - call for volunteers

New tasks:

Outreach

Items from the floor