[Rfu-station] Oct station log report

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 21:34:37 CDT 2008

Special Thanks to these shows for consistent programming! 16 of our 32 live programs in October aired each week.  By the way, with recent additions and one loss, we now have 34 live shows on the schedule going into November.

Sunday
ABC Sides
Audio Conspiracy
Monday
More CFK
Amplified Librarians
Radio Triple R
Friction Radio
Tuesday
Radio Edit
New Messages
Wednessday
11th Indian
The Tipping Point
Thursday
A Critical Ear
Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top
The Junction
Friday
Heads Up
Seed of Faith
The Show
Saturday

Sunday
The ABC Sides aired each week scheduled
Clean Through the Word missed one week without notice
Audio Conspiracy aired each week scheduled
Mixx vibez missed one week without notice
Monday
More CFK aired each week scheduled
Kingdom Building Ministries missed two weeks without notice
Amplified Librarians aired each week scheduled
Radio Triple R aired each week scheduled
Friction Radio aired each week scheduled
Extensions missed one week without notice
Tuesday
Radio Edit aired each week scheduled
New messages aired each week scheduled
(un) civil music aired each week scheduled
Wednesday
11th Indian aired each week scheduled
Muslim Mosaic missed one week without notice
The Tipping Point aired each week scheduled
Thursday
A Critical Ear aired each week scheduled
Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZTop aired each week scheduled
Nomadic Coral Reef missed one week with notice
The Junction aired each week scheduled
Friday
Progressive Personal Finance missed one week without notice
Heads Up aired each week scheduled
Seed of Faith aired each week scheduled
The Early Show missed one week with notice
Sonic Asylum missed one week with notice
The Show aired each week scheduled
Saturday
Blu Flame Radio missed 2 weeks without notice
Soul Refreshing never aired in October