[Rfu-station] WRFU Meeting Tuesday evening

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sat Apr 4 23:19:55 CDT 2009

Our next meeting is this Tuesday at 8pm. We will, as usual, meet in
the library nook.

Items for discussion/decision include:
- New key policy for WRFU and IMC
- Progress on task-list allocation
- Tower project - update and planning
- WRFU financial situation - update and planning
- WRFU Station Manager transition
- Collection towards purchase of LCD computer screen [our goal is $30
- all contributions welcome]
- Outreach opportunities (ASPCA volunteer fair, Farmers' Market, Quad
Day)
- Free Speech Radio News - opportunities for involvement, and proposal
for syndication

Also, of course, updates from our working groups (Membership/Training,
Automation, Finance, Tech, Outreach).

Please send me details of other issues you want placed on the agenda.

Andrew