[Rfu-station] Workday date: poll

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Jul 3 17:00:58 CDT 2009

At our last meeting we agreed to hold a workday, similar to our one
earlier this Spring, to work on a variety of issues, including:
- Equipment and facilities maintenance and training
- Automation
- Music library
- Any other tasks that arise

I agreed to seek feedback from members on a date in the coming weeks
that would suit. Our initial suggestion is 18 July. This would replace
our scheduled Saturday meeting on that day. If that doesn't work for
enough people, we could try 11 July instead - I cannot personally make
that date, but it may suit a larger number of people.

Any thoughts on the date?

Andrew