[Rfu-station] Final reminder: WRFU meeting this evening

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Mar 3 16:33:35 CST 2009

I've already circulated our draft agenda. In addition to our usual
reports, we will be appointing 2 individuals as Meeting Organizers. I
urge all WRFU volunteers to consider whether this is a role they can
fill - it's an important, but low-effort, way to play your part in
making sure WRFU is able to operate effectively.

Also, we need volunteers to act as administrators for our email lists.
This involves checking for messages in moderation every 1-2 days, and
approving those messages that should be passed through to the list. It
takes less than 5 minutes a time, and is also an important part of
keeping the station operating smoothly.

If you can volunteer to administer the RFU or RFU-station list, please
let me know directly. We also need volunteers to administer our
working group lists: Finance, Automation, Membership, Tech, and
Outreach. If you are interested in helping out with this, please let
me know or send a message to the appropriate list - we will also be
sending out reminders about this shortly.

Andrew