[Rfu-station] Studio computer screen replacement

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Mar 23 17:20:35 CDT 2009

We have an opportunity to replace the studio computer screen with a
used flat-screen. I'll be checking it out in the coming days - it
sounds like it has some crystal damage near the top of the screen, but
will be good enough for our in-studio purposes.

The cost will be $30. I'm looking for donations from members to help
defray this cost. Please contact me on or off list with any pledges of
support, and details of the best way for us to exchange the cash. I'll
also take up a collection at our April 7th meeting.

I hope we can get members to donate between $1 and $10 towards this
project. This will free up quite a bit of surface space in studio,
leaving more space for CDs, papers, and of course your own laptop
computers.

Any money collected in excess of the $30 cost will go towards our
tower fund.

Andrew