[Rfu-station] WRFU general meeting Tuesday 5th

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri May 1 19:17:10 CDT 2009

Next Tuesday is the first Tuesday of the month, so time for another
meeting.

8pm @ the library nook in the IMC.

Agenda items:

Introductions
Choose a facilitator and a note-taker
Working group business:
- Membership
- Finance
- Tech
- Outreach (inc. report from Steering)
- Automation
Station Manager update

There are various items that have gone out on the various working
group lists - including Membership and Automation - that should be
dealt with by those groups, either in advance of the general meeting,
or in their report to the meeting. These include some programming
applications as well as various proposed sources of external
programming.

Any proposed items that have not already been circulated on the lists
can be sent to the list or me - the sooner the better - and I'll
include it in the final meeting notice on Monday/Tuesday.

Andrew