[Rfu-station] Re: WRFU challenge update

Andrew Ó Baoill funferal at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:00:24 CDT 2009

We're still sitting at $600 in our fundraising challenge.

This is your last chance to secure the matching donations for the
station - the cutoff point is 1pm tomorrow (Saturday).

And, of course, make sure to turn out for our benefit on Saturday - it
promises to be great weather, great entertainment, and a great chance
to raise funds for WRFU. $4. Mike 'n' Molly's. 5:30pm onward.

Andrew