[Tbtn] meeting & question

ruxandra m costescu rcostesc at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:28:03 CST 2004

Hi, all, we have some pretty important things to discuss and
delegate at the meeting on Sunday, so if you can at all,
please come!!! Let's make it 2pm this Sunday (April 4th) at
Espresso Royale in Urbana. Can you all bring/send groups and
organizations you know of/are affiliated with that we should
send outreach letters to?

Also, here's two fliers from last year, are people ok with
replacing the info and just using these? Does someone
volunteer to take on this task?
http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/rcostesc/www/moon.jpg
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/rcostesc/www/stars.jpg

Also, I'm forwarding a message below, can someone volunteer
to go and give a short presentation about TBTN on April 15th
at Busey Evans? I can't make it, hopefully someone else can,
it sounds like a great opportunity for outreach.

See you all there,

Ruxandra.

"stay positive and be loving!!!"

Lady Lynn Q. Diones