[Tbtn] Meeting TONIGHT (and tomorrow night), various

ruxandra m costescu rcostesc at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:45:06 CDT 2004

Hello! We're meeting at 9pm tonight at Espresso in Urbana. We will be
finalizing the division of labor (still need to assign photo/video duties,
still need a couple more women for security...), talking about the booklet,
transportation... as well as everything else. :)

Oh, we have an emcee confirmed for the rally -- Kelly from RCS! Hooray. Check
out the webpage http://www.prairienet.org/tbtn/2004 for up to date info.

I have been getting lots of feedback, people are finding out about TBTN. My
only worry (besides not having quite enough security people yet :) ) is that
the weather is supposed to be kinda bad that night... Hm...

Anyway -- please, please come to the meetings today and/or tomorrow! Later,

Ruxandra.