[Tbtn] Re: Today's SAAM meeting

ruxandra costescu rcostesc at ews.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 28 00:54:16 CST 2004

Well, I agree with Michelle, and with Ariel, and with Zoe, I hope that's
ok. :) And I have a strong suspicion that we all do, more or less...

To me Ariel's specific proposal sounds like a good idea, and in the
context of the rally I don't think that it can be misinterpreted as
meaning that it's women's responsibility to not become victims... however,
this IS a very important thing to consider, and I'm glad Michelle brought
it up.

Hopefully we'll discuss this as well as the location issue at the meeting
next Sunday.

xoxo,

Ruxandra.