[Tbtn] oh oh oh

Ileana Costescu ileanacostescu at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 23:11:06 CDT 2004

Sue and I came up with an idea that I think would be excellent. A Take Back The Night scrapbook!!!!!!!  This way we can start putting together a history of Take Back The Night in this town and the women's right's movement in this town. So what Sue and I are asking is for those of you who feel comfortable, we are asking you to write about your experience organizing AND your experience the night of Take Back The Night.

Feel free to email me your experiences at ileanacostescu at yahoo.com;

I ask this so recently after the event because than its still fresh in your mind. ALSO, if you do not have something positive to say about is feel free to write that as well. We need as much information as possible. We want next year to be kick ass and for us to be splashed over every newspaper and media in town. So every input helps.

Hope finals are going well for you,
Ileana

P.S. This would be good to have for incoming folks who want to help but might be a bit weirded out. We could have this scrapbook to show. You could also leave a legacy for the younger generation.

ok lemmee know