[Trees-executive] Meeting with IP

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:47:05 CDT 2001

Hi all.
I think what Grethcen suggested is a good way of handling the private
meetign with IP. It is not up to me what day this meeting happend because I
wont be attending, but obviously it should definately happen before the
general meeting on the 10th.
I think Carl and Kyra should go. If Kyra can't , I dont see why John McMahon
shouldn't go.

I will be unable to attend tonight's ex com meeting because of the Outreach
and Membership meeting. Anybody have anything they would like us to discuss?

Also, have we heard anything back from the Reps we invited to the general
meeting? I really need to start advertising the 10th meeting.
I propose that we buy an ad in a couple of newspapers to give this
appropriate coverage. I just need to know exactly who is coming.
Any thoughts? oppositions? Requests?

Pauline Bartolone