[Trees-executive] Meeting with IP

Carl H. Malmgren, II malmgren at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 2 14:47:12 CDT 2001

Pauline,

I just got off the phone with Rep Berns and he is going to be there.
I asked him to give a spiel from the Political perspective and he
said yes.

So unless someone objects (this is copied to the Exec Com) then go
ahead.  Please send a draft of the announcement prior to distributing
it.

What is the cost of an add in the NG, and/or DI and/or Octop etc.

Carl

Excom comments?