[Trees-executive] 6th and 10th

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 08:44:32 CDT 2001

I agree with the idea of Kyra being the moderator for the April 10 meeting
-- if she is willing.  Otherwise, Mary has volunteered and we should never
look a gift horse in the mouth.

The election is today.  Any chance that Laura could attend Friday's
meeting?  I  think it would be worth asking her.  Otherwise, I feel that
any other member of the Executive Committee would do fine.

Joyce

Dr. Joyce E. Hofmann
Research Scientist
Curator, Illinois Natural History Survey Mammal Collection
Co-curator, University of Illinois Museum of Natural History Mammal
Collection Center for Biodiversity
Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Drive
Champaign, IL 61820