[Trees-executive] Re: the 6th and the 10th

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:20:19 CDT 2001

Carl,

For the 6th, I would ask Jerry first. If not Jerry, then Joyce. Possibly
Laura, if she can do it.

For the 10th, Kyra could moderate. If not her, I could do it. Lots of
people could do it. If John's just giving the legal perspective, we still
need to hear from the voice of the group, and that's you. I don't see that
the MC has to do much except introduce the speakers, keep the meeting on
schedule, and select the questioners -- i.e., keep us out of trouble. I've
done this on many occasions, and I'm sure others have too.

Jim