[Trees-executive] Re: the 6th and the 10th

rebecca jean hartman-baker rjhartma at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:08:57 CDT 2001

I would be willing to assist in moderating on the 10th.  I moderated the
last meeting at the Champaign library, and was very effective at putting
someone on the spot!  I would love to unleash my talents in that arena on
IP instead of one of our members! ;^)  I'm also pretty big, and I can act
mean when I need to.  In any case, I will definitely bring my kitchen
timer.

As for the 6th, Laura would be my first choice if she's available (mostly
because of her experience), but I agree with Mary that Jim would be
excellent too.  I couldn't do it even if y'all wanted me to because I am
very busy on the 6th with undergraduate advising and a seminar I'm giving.

Rebecca