[Trees-executive] Re: the 6th and the 10th

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 14:32:40 CDT 2001

I too noticed that Kyra didn't seem too pleased about Fridays meeting.
Perhaps Laura will be back.  If not, I'd like to nominate Jim.  He is very
articulate, and would be a good person for expressing our requirements.

Perhaps Kyra would be willing to moderate the April 10th meeting?  That way
Carl could be a speaker, and Kyra will get the pleasure of telling IP to sit
down and shut-up (in the nicest possible way).  Perhaps like the 2nd?
general meeting with Rebecca and Jerry, we could have co-moderators if Kyra
would like the backup and share the pleasure of telling IP to sit down and
shutup.  I'd be willing to do that if asked.

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158