[Trees-executive] Re: IP visit

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 7 15:04:28 CDT 2001

Jim:

I am nearly DYING to know what happened at yesterday's meeting, but alas, am
learning patience by waiting to find out.  (another hint, hint) ;-)

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158