[Trees-executive] Executive Meeting Tonight?!

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:18:49 CDT 2001

We NEED to have an executive committee meeting tonight in order for the
committee to be aware of what happened last Friday with the meeting between
IP, Laura, and Carl.    Given the fact that there is most likely to be
conversations that are "not for public hearing" I've arranged to have a
meeting room at the Grainger Engineering Library, room 229 at 7:30 pm.
Parking is available in lot B-1 just east of the Grainger off of
Springfield.

Covered beverages are allowed in the building for those who would like to
have coffee, etc.

Thanks.

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158