[Trees-executive] stuff

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 9 04:42:48 CDT 2001

Good morning.  I'm in the middle of a project here at work, but just wanted
to take a minute to say that it's great that Kyra has gotten the permit
from the Champaign Park District and that it seems important that we do
something on Arbor Day.  That would help us keep people focused on the
issue.  It also seems necessary to have a meeting this evening so we can
find out what's going on before the public meeting tomorrow.  Joyce

Dr. Joyce E. Hofmann
Research Scientist
Curator, Illinois Natural History Survey Mammal Collection
Co-curator, University of Illinois Museum of Natural History Mammal
Collection Center for Biodiversity
Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Drive
Champaign, IL 61820