[Trees-executive] Re: 4/9/01 ExCom meeting summary

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 10 21:51:28 CDT 2001

Laura,

Your reduced involvement during your campaign was and is understandable.
Welcome back! I think we did a pretty good job while you were gone.
However, there has been a problem with coordination of the leadership and
communication with members of the ExCom and the committee chairs. We
need to fix that. Your increased presence should help make that possible.

So let's reschedule the ExCom meeting for next Tuesday night. I won't be
able to be there that night, but I will be able on subsequent Tuesday
nights.

Jim