[Trees-executive] Executive Meeting 4/17

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 11:45:10 CDT 2001

Next Tuesday there's a fairly important dinner/awards thing here at
Grainger -- David Grainger our benefactor is suppose to be here -- so having
the meeting in the staff lounge (room 231) isn't possible since that's where
the caterers work from.  However, we have a conference room in the
Administration area on the 1st floor, east side that we can use, room 166.
I've booked it for 7 pm, but don't remember if you all wanted the meeting at
7 or 7:30.

Parking is available in Lot B-1, east of Grainger off of Springfield.  To
get to room 166, you'll have to go to the Administration Area on the first
floor, east side.  If the green doors are closed, you can either try
knocking loudly or asking the Security Guard to let you in.  I'll try to be
sure the doors are open in time.  Bringing in covered beverages is okay in
the library.

If you are all interested in having regular Exec. Meetings here, I can
arrange that quite easily.  We have a policy about allowing only Library and
College of Engineering related functions, but we're looking the other way
because of the cause.  I'm letting you know that so we don't start getting a
lot of requests for meetings that we'd eventually have to turn down.  I'd
schedule the rest of the meetings in the staff lounge (231), so let me know
if you're interested in doing that and what nite would work best.  (I'd
prefer Wednesdays, but am adaptable to other's schedules.)

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158