[Trees-executive] Earth Day on the Quad 2001

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 02:31:02 CDT 2001

Here's a great opportunity!  I'll be down giving a talk at Cahokia Mounds
on April 22 so I can't volunteer to sit on the Quad part of the time. Joyce

>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:54:55 -0500 (CDT)
>From: cassie lynn conner <cconner at students.uiuc.edu>
>        <gpf at prairienet.org>
>Subject: Earth Day on the Quad 2001
>
>Dear Concerned Organization,
>
>With Earth Day quickly approaching, Students for Environmental ConcernS
>(SECS) will be hosting our annual Earth Day on the Quad on Sunday, April
>22.  We are contacting you to see if your group would be interested in
>having an informational booth at our festivities.  Earth Day on the Quad
>will feature booths from university and community environmentally related
>organizations, a raffle, and live music.  SECS will provide a table and
>two chairs for your group.  If more are needed, please tell us and we can
>provide them.  Set up for Earth Day on the Quad will be at 11:30 and break
>down is at 6:30.  If your group would like to participate in Earth Day
>on the Quad please contact me as soon as possible by emailing me or
>calling 328-7065.  Hope to see you at Earth Day!
>
>Cassie Conner
>Assistant Director, Students for Environmental Concerns
>Earth Day Coordinator

Dr. Joyce E. Hofmann
Research Scientist
Curator, Illinois Natural History Survey Mammal Collection
Co-curator, University of Illinois Museum of Natural History Mammal
Collection Center for Biodiversity
Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Drive
Champaign, IL 61820