[Trees-executive] <fwd> Joe Phebus comments on 1776

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:08:11 CDT 2001

Joe Phebus, a Champaign attorney who gave a speech at the 3/12 hearing,
sent me these comments. Perhaps they are of most value to the legal
committee, but I thought I'd send it to the entire ExCom in case anyone
else is interested. Mr. Phebus asks that these comments not be made
publically available.

Jim