[Trees-executive] Tuesday night

ISEN/Laura Huth isen at prairienet.org
Mon Apr 16 16:24:23 CDT 2001

Asking a State Senator to sponsor a bill, and to work to revise it
from it's current meaning would be lobbying, and would definitely
openly violate ISEN's 501(c)(3) tax status. I can and will talk more
about this at Tuesday's meeting. Please do not do anything to
jeopardize ISEN's tax status -- it would ruin our group (ISEN that
is).

Thanks,
Laura