[Trees-executive] brochure2

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 19 07:48:41 CDT 2001

Carl supplied the revised wording for item 3 and the order for the items.
So I've changed that part of the flyer.  Note that I left out two items
completely because of space limitations (we can put them back in a
brochure).  Now everyone should check the content to make sure it's stuff
we want to publicize.  I also left a little room for the "logo" or a title
on the top of the first page.  Joyce