[Trees-executive] flyer

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 19 05:52:44 CDT 2001

Hi.  Kyra asked me to come up with a flyer that could be distributed this
weekend.  I've put together something which is part of the original
brochure (updated) plus part of our list of requirements for the new
tariff.  This could be the basis for a new brochure (but will need to be
scaled back to fit that format).  Much of the material has been "reviewed"
but the Executive Committee should check this version before we distribute
it.  Also, I didn't have the new wording for the item about notification of
property owners and don't have Carl's revised order for the items.

I'll be leaving town this evening and won't be back until Saturday
afternoon so  someone will have to take charge of making any necessary
changes.  Kyra has volunteered to make copies for the weekend events.  Joyce