[Trees-executive] Radio show on Save our Trees!

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:03:02 CDT 2001

Hi all-

I am organizing this 5 minute radio program on WEFT 90.1 called "Life in the
Bike Lane" that is starting this monday. It will air twice a week at 8 am in
the morning. The show is a venue for organizations and individuals involved
in creating a more sustainable or "environmentally friendly" C-U.

I am planning on reserving one of those time slots for our group.
Would anybody volunteer to write a script of up to a 5 minutes long( 3/4
page- a page single spaced)about that basics of our group?

On the following:
-How our group started
-The impacts of IP veg. man. plans on our community
-Why this is an important issue that affects us all
and most importantly...

..How others can get involved

The script could be lifted from a brochure, and would require minimal amount
of work.

I could do it, but I would rather that other voices be represented. Ideally,
we would have two people reading the script for the recording.

Any takers? Radio is fun.
Pauline