[Trees-executive] Arbor Day Raffle information

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 26 12:46:40 CDT 2001

I've only been able to get two prices for our raffle Saturday.  A really
nice Geranium from Jack's Greenery and a $20 gift certificate from Prairie
Gardens.  Green View was rather nasty to me saying they wanted a letter
mailed to them and questioned who I was and that they couldn't just accept
me at my word of where I was from.  (The last time I shop there).

People kinda cringed at giving a tree (I think because of the cost).  I have
a message into FS Illini to the manager and hope to hear back from them
today.  I will put together a flier for our sponsors and added Strawberry
Fields (they donated gift certificates to Laura) and if anyone else knows of
any other sponsors, please let me know.

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158