[Trees-executive] coolers needed

ISEN/Laura Huth isen at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 26 16:46:09 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,
The Arbor Day celebration in Carle Park is shaping up nicely for
Saturday. I am wondering if anyone has a cooler or coolers we can use
to keep the beverages I got donated cool for the afternoon? If so,
can you either bring them by my house at 808 S. Race and leave them
on the back porch with your name on them, or bring them Saturday
morning to Carle Park at 11:30am? Also, email me if you have one or
more we can use so I now how many I've got/need to keep looking for.

Laura