[Trees-executive] 4th of July

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 1 05:17:46 CDT 2001

I've looked up the information to be an entry in the 4th of July parade for
IPCUTSOT.  The fee for non-profit organizations is $25.00 and the
application must be postmarked by June 10th.  The theme is American Parks
and Recreation and entries must depict the theme in some way -- which
wouldn't be hard for us -- what's a park without trees?  I've got a copy of
the application, but if you want to take a look the web page is
www.july4th.net.  Look under Parade.

What do you think about doing this?  There was some concern that we're not
very visible lately since IP has withdrawn the tariff.  If there is
significant interest, let's plan to get together to fill out the application
as needed.

Thanks.

-m

Mary C. Schlembach
Asst. Engineering Librarian for Digital Services
154 Grainger Engineering Library
1301 W. Springfield Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.3158