[Trees-executive] IPCUTSOT on WEFT this week!

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:57:18 CDT 2001

Hi everybody.

I produced a piece on IPCUTSOT using a phone interview with Kyra and Carl
speaking at the April 11th(?) meeting with Tom Berns and Peter Milberg.
It will air twice this week, Monday at 6:30 am and Wednesday at 8:30 am. It
is only five minutes long, so I couldnt fit in everything that I wanted to.
I hope people get up early enough to hear them!

In the next few months, I hope to produce another show about municipality
owned utilities. I might use the opportunity to extrapolate on HB1776.

Just wanted to let you all know. Send me a note if you have any comments
about the show.

Thanks, Pauline