[Trees-executive] Kyras malfunctioning email

kyra shair kshair at advancenet.net
Thu Mar 22 11:52:43 CST 2001

Dear Excomers, If any of you have tried to send me a message this morning I
have
not seen it because my email was not functioning properly, and my mail box had

to be blown away to correct the problem.  Have talked to John McMahon, and

after having talked to Wayne Karplus, the city attourney for Normal, he thinks

that we are now going to be allowed into the process with the legislators,
etc., but we are not yet certain of this.  The cities are going to be meeting

with their attourney, David Ader, on Monday to finish hammering out the
alternative tariff which they are drafting, and we are to be allowed a look
at
it sometime next week.
This morning I left a voice mail message on Peter Millbergs machine, inviting

him to our next gen. meeting on 29th.  So far no response.

Talked to Joy Thornton Walter today, and her place is out for any ArborDay

activity on the 28th of April, because she is already hosting an all day
retreat for a group which she belongs to.  Kyra