[Trees-executive] meeting on Monday

kshair at mail.advancenet.net kshair at mail.advancenet.net
Fri Mar 30 12:14:50 CST 2001

Dear Excommers, I believe that we should have a meeting on Monday(wish it
could be earlier) because the deadlines for media releases are upon us.  I think

that due to the sensitive nature of subject, it would be better not to meet
in
a public place such as Cinema Cafe, so I am suggesting that we meet at my house

at 7:30PM on Monday the 2nd.
It seems to me that the fact that we are going to be meeting with IP is
newsworthy enough that it might warrant a press conference, say on Thursday

after the election hubbub has died down.  The media will be looking for a hot

topic to grab, so think would be good timing.  Thought we might also make it
double pronged event, and also announce something about the survey sheet.  If

we could make public aware of what we were trying to do etc. they might be more

receptive when our people come to their door.  Perhaps we could ask for
volunteers who would be willing to work with their neighbors and do their own

block, or more.  What do you think?  Kyra