[Trees-executive] Letter yo Millberg

kshair at mail.advancenet.net kshair at mail.advancenet.net
Fri Mar 30 12:56:16 CST 2001

Dear Excomers. Here is a draft of a letter which I would like to get out asap,

so please give comments, ok?

Dear Mr. Millberg,

After consulting with the members of our executive committee, it seems a waste

of everyones' time to meet the evening of the 9th to discuss the structure of

the meeting at 7:00 P.M. on the 10th.   The meeting structure will be as
follows: A panel of speakers including one person from Illinois Power will

speak to the group , each speaker being allowed ten minutes.  When the panel

has spoken, we will then allow questions from the audience.  You memtioned

wanting to bring Mr. Pontifex, Ms. Albin and possible a forrester.  These
people could be present, but one of you should be the designated speaker for

Illinois Power.  Should technical questions about pruning techniques arise,
the
forrester could answer from the floor.

I hope that this has answered your concerns about the format for the meeting,

and I will look forward to receiving your confirmation that you will be
attending the meeting on April 10th.  I believe I mentioned on the phone
that the Champaign Public Library is located at 505 South Randolph, but the

entrance is on the street behind, which is State.

The library requires that we be out of the building promptly at 9:00 P.M.,so

we must limit the time of the speakers on the panel, so that we have time for

questions afterwards.

Sincerely, Kyra Shair