[Trees-executive] WEFT program

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 22:13:02 CDT 2001

I decided that it would probably be better if we let Joyce off the hook for
writing a script for the WEFT program. The show would probably be more
genuine if I personally interviewed people on their involvement in the
campaign.
When is the next ex com meeting? I will probably come and try to ask a
couple of simple questions to people at the meeting. If there isnt one
planned soon, can people volunteer to be interviewed for around three
minutes? I can come seek you out at your workplaces or organize a phone
interview.

Please get back to me soon. It would be great to get this produced for this
month.
Thanks, Pauline
p.s Joyce- If you already wrote the script I can still use it somehow.
Thanks!