[Trees-executive] Great news!

Kyra Shair kshair at advancenet.net
Thu May 10 13:04:58 CDT 2001

Dear excomers, Just got an email from Julie Lucas the legal counsel for
CUB, saying that House Bill 1776 just passed the Senate this morning!
What do you think about putting out a general announcement to the data base
so that everyone in our organization knows what is happening?  I t has been
long time since we have had a general meeting, and our rank and file people
are pretty much in the dark on developments, and need to be brought up to
date.
 I think that it would be a good idea to post the summary of House Bill 1776
on our web site with announcement that it has passed so that people know
what was in it.  Kyra