[Trees-executive] Great news!

Joyce Hofmann jhofmann at inhs.uiuc.edu
Thu May 10 11:16:27 CDT 2001

Sounds like a good idea to me.  We need to remind people that we're still
minding the store.  Joyce

>Dear excomers, Just got an email from Julie Lucas the legal counsel for
>CUB, saying that House Bill 1776 just passed the Senate this morning!
>What do you think about putting out a general announcement to the data base
>so that everyone in our organization knows what is happening?  I t has been
>long time since we have had a general meeting, and our rank and file people
>are pretty much in the dark on developments, and need to be brought up to
>date.
> I think that it would be a good idea to post the summary of House Bill 1776
>on our web site with announcement that it has passed so that people know
>what was in it.  Kyra

Dr. Joyce E. Hofmann
Research Scientist
Curator, Illinois Natural History Survey Mammal Collection
Co-curator, University of Illinois Museum of Natural History Mammal
Collection Center for Biodiversity
Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Drive
Champaign, IL 61820