[Trees] applause

Marilyn Lindholm mlindhol at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 30 08:09:54 CDT 2001

Apologies if you see this message twice.  I wanted to applaud the
Research committee and Carl for the 12 point list of items we want in
the tariff.   I'm making a pitch to write to IP with a couple of those
points per letter to let them know we are out here, still awake and
listening  and we have a list.  In fact, the longer they pause to write
and consider and think and ponder and scratch, the more educated the
community will become about the sections we expect to be in the tariff.
Mary Klein is certainly an example for all the signatures she got and
information she gave at IGA.   I can easily write as an individual to
Milburg et al.

QUESTIONS FOR JOHN OR CARL OR LAURA:

Can any group present a tariff to ICC?  Is IP the only organization that
can submit a tariff?

Could a city pass an ordinance that would take precedence over any
tariff?

--
Marilyn Lindholm       Phone:  (217)333-1055
Technical Services       Fax: (217)244-9004