[Trees] 4th of July Parade Participation!

Mary C. Schlembach schlemba at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 5 00:03:55 CDT 2001

Be a part of the 4th of July parade by participating in the Illinois Power
Customers United to Save Our Trees entry!  All members, their friends, and
family are invited to walk or bike to show the community spirit and support.
(People with children are welcome to bring them along in wagons, etc.)
Bring signs, banners, wear your "Save Our Trees" buttons and be cheered by
the crowd for stopping IP from cutting down our urban forests!

If you are interested in participating in the parade, please respond to this
email.

Thanks.

-m

Mary C. Schlembach