[Trees] FW: Pruning afoot?

Brunk, Mike mjbrunk at city.urbana.il.us
Sun Mar 25 13:35:38 CST 2001

I would be glad to look at or look into questionable pruning especially if
it seems to be vandalism or unlawful pruning but I need an address and more
specific information.  Citizens should report suspicious unlawful activity
to the appropriate City department as soon as they see it.  If this is in
reference to utility pruning I am aware of IP pruning in the areas west of
Philo south of Colorado (IP crew one) and west of Race north and south of
University (IP crew two).  If there are concerns about IP's tree trimming
work let me know.  Please be specific and provide addresses and as much
detail information on your concerns as you can.  This will make my efforts
more efficient and allow me to broaden my attention.  I regularly get
numerous requests to look at the same thing so I will not attempt to return
concerns.