[Vip-artsoutreach] Arts Outreach

cbrush at uiuc.edu cbrush at uiuc.edu
Mon May 2 09:12:17 CDT 2005

Hey Arts Outreach! Finals start this week so Arts Outreach
will be coming to an end. Thank you all for a great spring
semester. It was a nice light load in preparation for the
HUGE fall semester! So even though we will be taking the
summer off, keep an eye out for emails about events in the
fall.

Good luck with finals!
~Chelsea Brush
Arts Outreach Director

For Coordinators Only:
Thank you all for your hard work this semester. I hope you
are all ready for an even more eventful fall. We will be
having many more events and a ton of new freshmen who will be
interested in volunteering. So, if any of you were down about
not having enough events or volunteers at your events, start
looking forward to the fall semester! If any of you are going
to have too hectic of a fall semester or are just no longer
interested in being coordinators, please send me an email
sometime this summer so I can start preparing for new
coordinators. I would love to have you all back but, keep in
mind that the spring semester was only a light dose of what
will be coming up in the fall. The fall semester is a fresh
new beginning for everyone and a lot of freshmen will be
looking for volunteer opportunities, and we will be providing
them! If you do plan to be a coordinator again next fall
please email me sometime over the summer a list of
responsibilities that you had in the spring, responsibilities
you think you should add to your position, and
responsibilities you will be expecting in the fall.
Well, thats all for now! Look out for emails from me during
the summer. We will be keeping in contact so please email me
with any questions, ideas, or concerns for the fall! Good
luck with finals!
~Chelsea