[Vip-artsoutreach] Musicians needed!

cbrush at uiuc.edu cbrush at uiuc.edu
Mon May 23 11:02:48 CDT 2005

Hello Arts Outreach! I hope you are all enjoying your
summers so far! Like I said before I will be emailing you if
I hear of an event that needs our help during this summer
and guess what, I found one!

The Carle Hospital Pediatric Department is looking for a
small group for musicians to play for the children. If you
are a musician or know someone who is and are around the
Champaign/Urbana area for the summer please let me know if
you are interested in this volunteer opportunity. Thank you!
Enjoy the rest of your summer and you will probably be
hearing from me again soon!

~Chelsea Brush
Volunteer Illini Projects
Arts Outreach Director