[Vip-environmental] Welcome back VIPers!

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:45:36 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to another wonderful year at the U of I!
Hopefully you're looking forward to a fall semester full of
awesome opportunities to volunteer. I wanted to remind you
that VIP is having RECRUITMENT Nights TONIGHT and TOMORROW
night (Wed Aug 24 and Thurs Aug 25) at 7 pm. We will be
meeting in the UNION BALLROOM. So come on out and hear about
all of the fun VIP-Environmental and the rest of the VIP
projects will be having this semester. I hope to see you
there, and I can't wait to start volunteering!

Stephanie Juen
Director VIP-Environmental