[Vip-environmental] EVENT THURSDAY

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 19 23:34:37 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

I apologize for the very late notice of this event, but this
week has been nuts and my internet has been less than
cooperative. I hope some of you will still be able to make
it out.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will be having an event with the
Urbana Park District at their Perkins Road Site in Urbana.
We will be helping move some concrete and doing non-native
species removal to get the area ready for restoration. We
will meet at the Union Circle Drive at 4PM and return by
7PM. It looks like the weather may not be too friendly, so
keep an eye on your e-mail just in case. I will try to let
you know if it just seems to ugly to go out. I hope to see
you tomorrow!

Stephanie Juen
VIP-Environmental Director