[Vip-environmental] Weekly Update

Stephanie Juen juen at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:37:18 CST 2005

Hey everyone!

Our next event will be this Wednesday, Nov 2 at 4:30PM. We
will be working with the Urbana Park District at their
Perkins Road site. We will meet in the Union Circle Drive at
4PM.  We will be removing concrete if enough strong, abled
bodies come, otherwise we will remove non-native species,
which we may do anyway.  Let me know if you are interested
in coming. Also, if anyone is available to drive, I would
appreciate it SOOOO much, and it would be awesome if you
could let me know that as well.

Thanks!

Stephanie Juen
VIP-Environmental Director