[Vip-environmental] Illini Union Community Connection Wants You!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 3 00:18:32 CDT 2006

Hi guys,

I thought I'd pass this along to everyone.  The Illini Union
Community Connection is a new organization dedicated to
providing members of the campus community with opportunities
to get involved in service projects.  During the 2006 Fall
Orientation, the Illini Union Community Connection is
organizing a series of service projects for first year and
transfer students at various sites in the local community.

The program is looking for dedicated members of the service
community on campus to serve as Site Leaders for these
projects.  This is a GREAT way to get some leadership
experience.  It's not an immense time commitment and I
highly recommend all of you interested to apply.
Applications are due by April 11.  Attached is the
application form.  Best of luck to everyone!

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Soph in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Alpha Zeta Fraternity
VIP Environmental Director